Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ten More Webkinz Recipes

Hi guys, sorry I haven't posted any more webkinz recipes lately. It's been quite a week or so, lots of things going on at work and lots of work keeping up with the kids and their activities =) But it's all good and always a joy so no complaints from me!

I have a few things I wanted to put up but for now just some more recipes. Next spare moment I get I'll add some more webkinz "stuff". Todays webkinz recipes will be from the Blender.

Atomicolious Punch - Cherry + Orange + Peach
Cream Soda Float - Cherries + Cream Soda + Ice Cream Cone
Fruit Slushie - Cherries + Orange + Bottled Water
Icy Frosty - Ice Cream Cone + Bottled Water + Watermelon
Neon Pink Smoothy - Cream Soda + Pink Lemonaid + Dragon Fruit
Root Beer Float - Cherries + Ice Cream Cone + Root Beer
Shirley Templkinz - Cherries + Fruit Punch + Orange
Strawberry Smoothie - Honey + Milk + Strawberries
Wild Kiwi Sunset - Coconut + Kiwi + Papaya
Yogurt Twist Smoothie - Banana + Strawberry Yogurt + Kiwi

Enjoy these webkinz recipes and I hope your cooking is coming along well! =)



Share This Post

Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Bloglines Stumble This

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know that the hole in one recipe is bagel chickennugget and asparagus

Anonymous said...

I am a worpresser and i ahev been doing it for club penguin for awhile and i ahev a flickr account and ia hev many photos and so then i can show ppl with a photo so check them out at flickr.com and type in donile it is awesome

Anonymous said...

I go to the webkinz insider and I have almost all the recipes

Unknown said...

I know that sacchbingarings (they look like a huge tray of cupcakes) are cooked with peppermints, lollipop and waffles

genius786 said...

Thanx.. Thumbs up for sharing Best Tasty Recipes List