Thursday, September 6, 2007

Webkinz Recipes

Hi there and thanks for stopping by my blog about webkinz recipes. I'm going out on a limb and assuming since you found this page that you to are a webkinz fan and very well may be as addicted to discovering new webkinz recipes as my kids and I are!

Ever since that "fateful" day of being introduced to Webkinz World, my girls and I have really enjoyed our time spent with their webkinz. As a parent I'm very pleased with how fun webkinz are and with the level of educational influences incorporated into the whole experience.

Outside of all the games and other activities in webkinz world, we have particularly enjoyed trying to discover new webkinz recipes! I'm not too shabby of a "chef" in my home, and the girls always enjoy pretending to cook like mom =) I guess that enjoyment has carried over to the game.

We have a little "Yummy Yummy in our Tummy" celebration dance we do every time we discover a new webkinz recipe. It sounds corny and it probably is, but you can't truly appreciate the girl's dance unless you've seen it =)

I'm sure a lot of you enjoy discovering the recipes as well. If you're like us, we even have a friendly little competition with some of our friends and their children on who can discover the most recipes.

Because I've become a bit addicted with the whole webkinz experience, I guess this blog is a bit of a carry over from that. I also thought it would be helpful for anyone else interested and having fun with the webkinz recipes aspect of webkinz world.

I'll be writing a little about the general workings of cooking as well as sharing the various webkinz recipes we've discovered here. I hope you can learn a little more and enjoy it as well.



Share This Post

Digg This Add To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Bloglines Stumble This

No comments: